Zachy is 2 months and has been busy learning to hold up his head and smile.
It is so hard to get a picture of him smiling but here is one effort. Cute!!! Cute!!!!
Garret started gymnastics and he is loving it. Trent started soccer but I don't have any pictures yet.
Zachy has become my jogging buddy.
Keep scrolling down, there's more to see...
Sunday, September 28, 2008
What we've been up to...
Posted by mike and bri smith at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
He is so cute. I think he looks a lot like Garrett. How long is Mike gone? Miss you guys, talk to you soon.
Ahlena
zachy is so cute he looks just like the other boys. He is a cute hope you are doing well with mike gone i ma glad he got to come home for a while. Hang in there
Zach is sooo cute! I love it when you update your blog. We miss you guys!!
Mike is hilarious! Why would he want to catch a squirrel?! That's what we love about him! How are the English classes - how are the moving plans coming?! We've been thinking about ya! :)
Always something fun going on in the Mike & Bri Smith family! Those squirrels are so fast, I can't believe anyone can actually catch one! Zachy is so cute and has changed so much, and I'd love to see Trent's soccer games and Garret's gymnastics. I've got to get out there soon!
I wish I could hold him (Zach, not the squirrel)!! He is so cute! I thought he looks more like Trent... Oh, Virginia squirrels really are crazy!
Toooo cute!
Wow! Now that is definitely a Smith baby. Good work Mike & Bri. Love you & Miss you both. Love, Sara, Tafu & kids.
PS. We have the centipede ready to send!!
Post a Comment